This is a fabulous casserole that your whole family will love! It is quick and easy to throw together and tastes amazing. Serve this with your favorite salad or vegetable and dinner is served!
5 c. Uncooked rice
5 c. Water
Make rice in instant pot for 12 minutes or cook rice in a rice cooker or in pan on the stove.
2 lbs. Hamburger browned with 1/4 c. onion.
1/2 c. BBQ sauce
3/4 c. Katchup
1 tbsp. Mustard
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 c. Cheese
15 Strips of bacon chopped
1. Brown bacon in a large pan.
2. Set bacon aside and let drain on paper towels.
3. Drain off all but 2 t. of the bacon fat.
4. Throw 1/4 c. chopped onion into skillet with bacon fat and cook until soft.
5. Add ground beef to skillet season and then brown.
6. Drain off fat is desired.
7. Add rest of ingredients.
8. Then fold in cooked rice, cheese and bacon.
9.Taste and add seasoning salt, garlic powder and/or pepper to taste. You can also add more condiments if desired.
10. Serve right away or put in 9×13 casserole pan, cover with foil and warm in the oven at 350 for 10-20 minutes.